Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Liebster award. :)

Wow this is a wonderful surprise i got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much for nominating me Riena Summers :)

Rules:

1. Tell 10 random facts about yourself
2. Answer my questions please
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with least than 200 followers
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer.



10 Random Facts

1. I'm a Libra. That means I'm always striving to balance things out.
2. I love giving away gifts to people. Gifts on no occassion is my way of expressing love. :)
3. Trying to be a Judge someday means, in real life, I try to be the least judgmental, ofcourse I fail at it.
4. Apparently, I look like a serious person, but the ones who know me, know that I really have the laughter bone in me.
5. I love to laugh, dance, sing, smile, cuddle, hug! (There's a lot more to it ;))
6. Birthdays are my favourite days. My calender begins and ends on my birthday.
7. I love my work (which is to study for the next 3.something years) and I do justice to it.
8. I love secrets. I canvas them as hard as I can. 
9. I think I have the OCD. I am exceptionally clean and tidy. And anger means I start cleaning again, till there's nothing left to clean again.
10. Black is my favourite color. That means, 99 percent of the stuff I own is black. 


10 Answers for Summers.  

1. Names don't make a change to anything. Let's resort to addressing me as Purple Assassin! :)
2. Blogging. I think it's been almost 2 years with this blog. But in the last 4 years I've switched in between selecting and deleting Blogs.
3.The fact that I can talk about things I can't to people, is what I love about Blogging. This serves as a place where I confess things to myself!
4.Just checked out! You have an amazing Channel! :)
5. I would embrace the Zombies! as the Zombies would include a few friends of mine ;)
6.I'm more into Pop. The slow romantic kind. My recent favourite is Flightless Bird and Thousand Years!
7.Actually, I am in sane! ;)  
8. Sorry Summers, I prefer Winters ;) Gives me time to cuddle up! :)
9. Hell it is. :)
11. Of course I'd be your friend :) 

Nominees  

1. Momina
2. Raj
3.Aprad
4.Aishwaya
5.The Guy in the Mirror
6.Sui
7.ManNmind
8.Risha
9.Shadow
10.Shikha

11 Questions for the Nominees!

1. What is your real name? Why did you chose the current Blogger Name?
2. Which color do you like the most? 
3. What is one thing you found hard to confess about yourself? The one you didn't even mention in the prior confessions?
4. Do you let the child within you come out often?
5. Do you really read people's post before commenting? :P 
6. Do you confess about Crushes or do you like to hide it away?
7. Chocolates or No-chocolates?
8. Have you been to India? Is it one place you might be interested to visit?
9.  Do you believe in God? 
10. Do you think of dying often or maybe killing yourself?
11. Will you be my friend?[Loved the question Summers, so had to follow you at it ;)]




  

32 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations dear,
    Winters and love for Black is common between us :)
    anyways, Thanks for the nomination!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your post of answers :)
      Thank you indeed. :)

      Delete
  2. stuti, you are a sweetheart. but ironically, i am not. so i am going to have to break this chain. :(

    my blog doesn't have anything personal. i try to keep it that way. dont mind? :)

    and as for question 11, whats to ask?
    take care you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am such a retard. forgot to congratulate. but tujhe to aadat ho gayi hogi na award milne ki :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. My First Award (the Proud Me :D). Thanks!
      My intention too was to keep it confidentially personal, that's what I just edited :P
      Thanks for the reminder ;)

      Delete
  4. Stuti, when I opened my blog, I had no clue that I can write...I mean you know let the lines rhyme...put in bombastic words...etc etc...
    Yesterday, when I saw that u have nominated me for the Liebster blog...It was a big moment...I think a plain "Thank You" won't really capture the feelings I was going through...
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweetheart!
      This place makes me feel like Home within itself. You people when you tell me stuff, it's like there's someone always there take care!
      I should thank you people for always being there! :D

      Delete
    2. OOoopppsiiieee Stuti...just saw Raj's comment...suddenly remembered that I forgot to congratulate you....
      Congratulations<3

      Delete
    3. OOoopppsiiieee Stuti...just saw Raj's comment...suddenly remembered that I forgot to congratulate you....
      Congratulations<3

      Delete
  5. Oh, Thank You!!! :O

    though it says there at least 200 followers :-s

    Can't believe I almost overlooked this post. Well, I'll try but I can't guarantee :(
    And thank you for sharing your nominee's. I'll look them up :D

    and Congratulations!!!! B-)

    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's least than 200 followers :O

      my bad :-/

      Delete
  6. You are very welcome and it was fun getting to know you more and thank you for answering my questions we have alot in common and thank you so much for checking out my channel im working on a brand new video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaaa very nice...
    and nice to know a lil bit about you too

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so so much!
    I'll get to it Asap! :D
    And congratualtions, you deserve the award and best of luck for becoming a judge! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO. I think I chose a good time to check out your blog ^_^

    I can now establish that I too am a Winter person, I totally understand the 'confessing to myself' element of having a blog, I love that you love giving gifts on no occasion (I prefer the same :) ) but I really detest my birthday. Possibly birthdays in general. I hate getting old -_-'

    Good to know a part of you (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award. :)

    Hope you can find some time to visit mine. http://theseasonedwoman.blogspot.in/
    Maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there, I just stumbled across your blog
    I love finding out tid bits of information about people
    Congratulations on your award! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! Thanks so much for sharing & I look forward to future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Being a good secret-keeper is a rare trait these days that you should treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job; your previous post was especially brilliant, if I may use that adjective. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i totally share your gift giving love. if i had more money i'd buy people i love gifts more often.

    new follower :)

    www.fivefootseven.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your award! Loved your answers! I think it's great that you like to study...That makes school definitely a lot more enjoyable! There's no end to learning...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. studying to be a judge...that is pretty ambitious...i am glad you can keep your funny bone, we def need that kind of balance between serious and humor...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the award and btw I love receiving gifts ;)

    Even I was suffering from OCD but not now. It was taking a toll on my relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it when people take up these tags. We learn so much about others. :-)

    ReplyDelete